1. well I have done the ownerid and I still cant bind 1 noclip and other things

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you use the server.writecfg command? What "other things" can't you do?

3. yes I did the server.writecfg, it said saved. I also try to do call heli it says don't have permissions

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugin permissions are not handled by this, as I mentioned previously. Did you restart your client after server.writecfg? Did you test the F1 item list? Only test actual functions from native Rust for this, not plugins, to verify if it is working.

5. yea I clicked on a item and its not giving it to me

6. i did that, i am on rusty as admin and im not renting an experimental server so im still kinda lost. ive done all i can within my knowledge level and have looked on the web for additional help and i havent had any luck.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have any plugins such as RemoveAAA installed? If so, that will interfere with default item giving.

8. the only remove I have is the removetool

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not talking about that, talking about the plugin named RemoveAAA, which hides admin item giving messages.

10. no I don't

11. Are you running the server from a host or your own pc

12. ok so what i was doing wrong was typing the command in-game with the F1 console and not the rusty console. it works now. thank you for replying.

13. from a host

14. If you need help with this I can help you over skype

15. yea tell me your skype name
    [DOUBLEPOST=1482279376][/DOUBLEPOST]
    yea whats your skype name

16. Hello
    I need some help
    It turns out that I have a server in gamesservers and for 5 days I have a lot of ping 1500/2000 more sometimes it reaches 8000 and it only happens to me
    I disconnect from my server and connect to another server and I have 30/40 ms all the time stable
    I go back to my server and I get ping 2000/8000 again
    It is checked in many games and I only happen this in rust and in my server
    Now when I have this ping I get this in console
    Invalid command kits.destroy "true"
    Invalid command kits.destroy "true"
    I want to remove the admin commands and try as a player more
    I can not remember the command to remove the admin
    The removeownerid xxxxxxx command does not work

17. removeowner steamid64
    then server.writecfg then relog

18. Thanks for the help :)

19. Happy to help as to your high ping that's from gameservers they are no good best trying a better host but if you cant then talk to them in a support ticket they might be able to help

20. I was already talking to them about this topic and they offered me another test server for 5 days hosted in another machine from Spain and I worked as badly as on the other server
    I already discarded it by the admin because I remove the permissions of admin and I still fail the same
    Thanks for your time
    regards