1. TheRyuzaki

TheRyuzaki Naked Wanderer

hi, Hello, I connect to the oxide of the new game, almost finished, left to patch the game. I debugged the server and find the entry point for OxideInit What else is required and where it is connected to work oxide

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Which game are you trying to add support for? InitOxide is technically the only hook you need, but you'd still need the extension to go with it.

3. TheRyuzaki

I have extensive experience working with oxide and converting it under the old version of the game.
    Now I H2O converted into a new game for Unity and created a snapshot is the same as in other games. Everything is working except asembli, it is necessary to patch. I'm doing it.
    Программа для публикации скриншотов и части экрана в Интернет | Хостинг картинок

I have found where to put OnServerSave
    And what is necessary in order to appear console oxide and worked fine? I just have not tested it, I finish finishing first.
    And interests, which are still necessary hooks for oxide.
    Once set up, you lay out ready Extantion

4. Wulf

The console is handled by the extension you would make for it. It also depends on the game.

5. TheRyuzaki

Unity3d, Server Run to batchmode => console dont have. In this game console as well as to have hurtworld
    OnServerSave bofore saved or after?

6. Wulf

Getting the console to appear depends on the game and how it is handled. I can't really tell you how without being able to see the game.

The standard for hook naming in Oxide is that pre hooks are for example OnServerSave and post are OnServerSaved.

7. TheRyuzaki

SteamCMD:
    Code (Text):
    @ShutdownOnFailedCommand 1
    @NoPromptForPassword 1
    login anonymous
    force_install_dir ../MegaTron
    app_update 460320
    quit
    To connect the hook?
    InitLogging [internal]

What action should take place - where to put the hook

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  8. Wulf

Like I said previously, I can't really say without seeing the game's code. Generall InitLogging can be placed shortly after InitOxide though.

9. TheRyuzaki

10. TheRyuzaki

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  11. TheRyuzaki

I updated zip for link
    FIXED:
    1. H2O_Data => MetaTron_Server_Data (Folder)
    2. MetaTron_Start.exe => MetaTron_Server.exe (to _start-example.bat)

=( Server starting, console dont show =( and dont logging ='(

12. TheRyuzaki

I implemented the Extension in order to help you quickly connect this game, and he was hoping to implement a simple version today hosting needs. But it did not. Hopefully this release will help you.
    I'll go the main work, the atoms too late.

13. Wulf

The console in H2o works in Oxide already, so that should already give you an example of how it works. I tested it locally for H2o and it starts the console properly.

I'll take a look once I get a chance.

14. TheRyuzaki

15. TheRyuzaki

Code (Text):
    17:20 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.2865...
    17:20 [Info] Loading extensions...
    17:20 [Error] Failed to load extension Oxide.Core.CSharp (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: options)
    17:20 [Debug]   at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.validate_options (RegexOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex..ctor (System.String pattern, RegexOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPluginLoader..ctor (Oxide.Plugins.CSharpExtension extension) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpExtension.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Extensions.ExtensionManager.LoadExtension (System.String filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    17:20 [Info] Loaded extension MySql v1.0.2865 by Oxide Team
    17:20 [Error] Failed to load extension Oxide.Core.Python (TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'IronPython.Runtime.PythonContext' from assembly 'IronPython, Version=2.7.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7f709c5b713576e1'.)
    17:20 [Debug]   at IronPython.Hosting.Python.CreateRuntimeSetup (IDictionary`2 options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at IronPython.Hosting.Python.CreateRuntime () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at IronPython.Hosting.Python.CreateEngine () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Python.PythonExtension.InitializePython () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Python.PythonExtension.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Extensions.ExtensionManager.LoadExtension (System.String filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    17:20 [Info] Loaded extension SQLite v1.0.2865 by Oxide Team
    17:20 [Info] Loaded extension Unity v1.0.2865 by Oxide Team
    17:20 [Warning] Covalence not available yet for this game
    17:20 [Info] Loading plugins...
    17:20 [Info] Loaded plugin Unity Core v1.0.2865 by Oxide Team
    server log to \oxide\logs\oxide_2016-12-28.txt
    17:20 [Warning] Covalence not available yet for this game => i removed my extension - Error is dont removed.(I deleted my dll not order from it climbs the error due to the fact that previously a lot of mistakes. She has no effect, it is not there, it does not lack.)

17:20 [Error] Failed to load extension Oxide.Core.Python (TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'IronPython.Runtime.PythonContext' from assembly 'IronPython, Version=2.7.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7f709c5b713576e1'.) => Directory Managed - have IronPython.dll version 2.7.6

so what's the problem?

16. Wulf

All I can suggest is to make sure you copied the dependencies over from Oxide entirely. Those are not issues with official builds of Oxide.

17. TheRyuzaki

I Move Last Snapshot Rust(All files Besides Oxide.Game.Rust) and - Error haved!
    I Move my build - Error haved.
    I Change Hooks - Error haved.

18. Wulf

Do you have the oxide.config.json in the root with the correct paths set?

19. TheRyuzaki

20. TheRyuzaki

No more options?