1. Hey i needed some help on putting a Command Line File into the Rust Folder. like where i can change my server name instead of me going to Game Servers site and to the config on there site. i can just create a file on my on and change it.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Thanks man ;]
    its because i use the FTP. and i add NULL's in the server name to move the Server to the top of the list. was trying to find the Server.cfg in the FTP
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430066096][/DOUBLEPOST]is the file called serverauto.cfg

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It won't exist by default. The location is cfg/server.cfg from the server root.

5. when i go to the folder in FTP. "C:\Users\nightkill1\server\1193544\cfg"

it doesnt have a .cfg file in there can i make one? put serversettings.cfg and copy my server command line into that folder open the file with Notepass++ and Nulls. then save. restart server?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430068471][/DOUBLEPOST]/1193544/ruste/server/1193544/oxide/config

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, from the server root where RustDedicated.exe is, under cfg/server.cfg. As I said previously, you'll need to make it.

7. sorry man. still kinda new as u can tell. one more question . what command do i type to reload the ServerCommand Line instead of restarting the whole server.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

server.readcfg or readcfg I believe.