1. I want to be able to add a custom item, that uses the model of one item, and the function of another. Is this something that is possible?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it's not possible to add new items that the client does not have.

3. What about this, could you edit a current item that is not in the list of items used and edit its hooks so it behaves and looks like other items? I'm thinking maybe use the "Battery" that only admins can spawn, but make it craftable and have it look and act like other items.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You might, but not sure. You could re-skin items though to look custom.

5. I'll do some investigation. Thanks for the quick Responses Wulf, it is much appreciated.

6. @Wulf im searching around there for something similar but i want to put small battery that are already in the game in an attachment that i can create with a plugin that i already found here on any items so i wonder if its possible to write something that copy the conditionloss of an electric fuse (timed one not on use) im working on a server that will implement duct tape bleach sticks and glue.
    i know how to put the simple ones into craft but either i put battery into craft pretending that they are limitless and thats it or i try to find a workaround that i know is possible...or am i just dreaming and its a client side code that we cant touch ? i dont know if im clear.english is not my 1st language
    thanks in advance for reply
    thanks for all your work around here
    Stay Rusty
    Cheers

7. Well you can add catapults to the game using the catapult mod so I think wulf might be wrong here?

8. Catapult is created from existing items. You can stick existing pieces together with mounting...

9. nevermind i found my answer