1. Hey guys,

I am a curious rust player who has played for a long time and I have come across an older version of experimental rust that works and I can play, I've began testing things but am limited to what I can do as I cannot install a compatible version of oxide mod to this server. My main question is do you have access to previous versions of the oxide mod and can I get access to a version from around may 2015, it will greatly help me if you can.

Please and thank you, Tom

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We do not support older versions of Rust, so if you want to use an older version for whatever reason, you'd likely need to patch it yourself.

3. What about legacy, you support legacy even though it has been completely removed from steam?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Per the Rust Legacy pages:

5. Don't mean to come off rude or ignorant, but players can still install and use the legacy oxide mod even though its not being updated.
    I have access to previous versions of plugins just not the oxide mod itself

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure, but we don't really support it anymore; same goes for other random versions of Rust from over a year ago. Why exactly do you want/need to use a version of Rust from over a year ago?

7. I'm just curious and prefer what rust was back then, but you don't have any archives of your previous versions? i remember a while back you could access previous versions like the plugins but the option was removed.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, oldest we have is probably a few months to half a year.

9. ah ok then mate was worth a try thanks for your time anyways ill have to get in touch with someone who knows how to stuff like what you guys do.