AbsolutMarket

Global Trade Menu. Any player can buy and sell items. Simply list it!

Total Downloads: 2,700 - First Release: Sep 7, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 16, 2018

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Post screenshot so I can check the code.

2. That is because usually AKs should not be stackable (due to containing ammo), I think. As far as I saw, chicken breast, for example, shows a number.

3. Thx dude! Implementing a button to do so was more than we could ask for. :)

4. Oh it was no problem! The admin menu was already there which made it easy to add :)

5. I guess i found a bug.
    When you trade something its not taking the items on your belt fix pls
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481397172][/DOUBLEPOST]We tried to trade c4 for high velocity rocket

6. Someone else (glimmerman) had said the same thing... please do this for me as frankly I don't run this or have people on my server to test with...

Do me a favor try the same test but split the stack in two. Put one stack in belt and one in wear. See if both stacks are removed or only the stack in main. So to be clear out half the c4 or rockets in main inventory and half in belt. It should take both stacks or the amount from each stack required. Let me know.

7. can i ask why does this just unload when i install it?- sorry my mad! forgot the ImageLibary plugin!

8. Heyo!

I have a problem. Whenever I try to List an item, instead of showing me the list of the items in my Shopbox, it prints the following error to console:

Code:
    (21:33:55) | [Oxide] 21:34 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdUI_MarketSellScreen' on plugin 'AbsolutMarket v1.5.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:33:55) | [Oxide] 21:34 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.GetTradeBox (UInt64 Buyer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.MarketSellScreen (.BasePlayer player, Int32 page) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.cmdUI_MarketSellScreen (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I just updated the ImageLibrary and as you can see AbsolutMarket-Version is 1.5.0 which seems to be the latest.

-------------

Also, while I see the amounts of the items the buyer wants, other people seem to not-see-it. A screenshot is in this steamlink. I requested it and am too lazy to download and reupload it. ;)
    Tell me if you can not open it, then I will change my attitude. :D
    Steam Community :: Screenshot
    [​IMG]

9. Hello, can you add the possibility to disable a mod ?

10. You mean restrict AbsolutMarket to only certain players?

11. The button "change mod" change only apparence or switch to another trade mod ?

12. I have installed this plugin on our main Rust server, and also set up another server just to see if we had the same issue, and we do on a completely fresh server as well. The message spams every 15 minutes, saying to press b to get into the market, but when we press b, nothing happens! Can you possibly help? We are running Rust on Ubuntu 15.04 from our dedicated server.

13. Is there any errors in console?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481651059][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Change appearance only. For those that cant handle the image style ui.

14. I am new to Rust; have ran many other games in the past, and trying to get this up and running nicely as we have a powerful dedicated server running nothing but this game right now :)
    There is nothing in console at all; alas in logs I have:

10:23 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'AbsolutMarket v1.5.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    10:23 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.HasImage (System.String shortname, UInt64 skin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.RefreshBackgrounds () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

15. Ok ! So can you add function to disable a mode ? For only single mode available for players ?
    And there is the possibility to disable the virtual trade for add the physical trade ? Player must go to trade box for trading

16. That sounds like a whole new mod. I doubt I'd have time to do that anytime soon : /

17. hey, we uploaded this plugin to our fragnet server today and nothing happened. also uploaded the image plugin that is required. no chat messages, no error messages, admin commands not working, and B button does nothing.... it's as if the plugin does not exist. I tried deleting and reinstalling, no change. any advice? also I figured there might be a permission that had to be entered in console commands, but I didn't see one. Did I miss it somehow?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  18. No errors in console? No messages on plugin load?

19. No, nothing. I have to admit that I'm a noob at running a server, but I have uploaded a bunch of other plugins without any problems.

20. Ya without errors, not much I can help you with : /