AbsolutMarket

Global Trade Menu. Any player can buy and sell items. Simply list it!

Total Downloads: 2,701 - First Release: Sep 7, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 16, 2018

5/5, 15 likes
  1. i have done that but no luck when i look at the in AbsolutMarket file i got file called AbsolutMarket_Images.json did you say you delete that on the last update and ImageLibrary was ment to take over from it? if i go to ImageLibrary and there only one file called filehere.json when i open that is nothing in it. sorry if i am missing somthing hear i am new at runing a server.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480969413][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i have done that but no luck when i look at the in AbsolutMarket file i got file called AbsolutMarket_Images.json did you say you delete that on the last update and ImageLibrary was ment to take over from it? if i go to ImageLibrary and there only one file called filehere.json when i open that is nothing in it. sorry if i am missing somthing hear i am new at runing a server.

2. Ya sounds like an ImageLibrary issue. Unload ImageLibrary, delete the ImageLibrary_Data.json, load ImageLibrary. I'd also recommend reloading AM after that is done.

3. when you says delete ImageLibrary_Data.json i dont have that file in ImageLibray or is there a oixde command to delete it? i took a screen shot so you can see. sorry i am new at this probably a silly question.

Attached Files:

4. Im just not familiar with clanforge. It would be in the oxide.. data folder. If the file isn't there then you should just be able to reload the plugin and it should appear. I've never seen a "filehere.json" before : )

5. i go into oxdie data folder and its got this in it
    would this be the right place should it be in there with them? if so i will contact clanforge and see if they can help me with this. is it possible that clan forge uploaded it wrong or somthing the ImageLibrary?

6. ab.JPG this is what i get when trying to load the plugin:

[Oxide] 14:08 [Info] AbsolutMarket was compiled successfully in 3625ms
    [Oxide] 14:08 [Info] Unloaded plugin AbsolutMarket v1.4.0 by Absolut
    [Oxide] 14:08 [Info] Loaded plugin AbsolutMarket v1.4.0 by Absolut
    [Oxide] 14:08 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'AbsolutMarket v1.4.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 14:08 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.AddImage (System.String url, System.String shortname, UInt64 skin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.AddNeededImages () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016
  7. Absolut updated AbsolutMarket with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. this pluggin must just be too advanced for my or i am not comprehending some thing right. I did as you said to do and still not showing icons or backgrounds. sorry to be a pain, just wish i could get this to work, have had a bunch of ppl asking about this plugin so i am not giving up just yet.

9. : / Im sorry to hear and I know when I started it can be frustrating.

It should be as easy as loading Imagelibrary wait 20 seconds, load AbsolutMarket. :///

10. is there a way to set up a meeting or something on either discord or teamspeak. if not thats ok too

11. First this is awesome plugin. but I'm getting a lot of errors when some players will try to load items to the market.

[Oxide] 19:56 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdUI_MarketSellScreen' on plugin 'AbsolutMarket v1.4.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 19:56 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.GetTradeBox (UInt64 Buyer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.MarketSellScreen (.BasePlayer player, Int32 page) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.cmdUI_MarketSellScreen (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 19:56 [Warning] Calling 'cmdUI_MarketSellScreen' on 'AbsolutMarket v1.4.1' took 324ms
    Saved 38,803 ents, serialization(0.01), write(0.04), disk(0.01) totalstall(0.10).
    Saving complete
    [Oxide] 19:56 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdUI_MarketSellScreen' on plugin 'AbsolutMarket v1.4.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 19:56 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.GetTradeBox (UInt64 Buyer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.MarketSellScreen (.BasePlayer player, Int32 page) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AbsolutMarket.cmdUI_MarketSellScreen (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 19:56 [Warning] Calling 'cmdUI_MarketSellScreen' on 'AbsolutMarket v1.4.1' took 296ms

12. Check the data files, most of the time these errors occur from a data file getting corrupted. It would likely be empty or have null in it. Let me know

13. I need an admin-command to clear the market. Like "/amarket clear".

14. No problem.

15. Absolut updated AbsolutMarket with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Thank you very much! Keep it up! <3

17. Just to let you know in case it happens again in the future oxide needed updated somthing which from my control panel which i can not see what version it is running kinda silly i think from clanforge and also they hide date files like ImageLibrary_Data.json not sure why? i had to ask them to add it to the control panel so i can delete it i am just waiting on them updating AbsolutMarket and ImageLibrary and hopefully i can get this working for my palyer the love it and have been going nuts at me to get it working again. one qiuck question tho i see you say that THIS UPDATE REQUIRES A NEW CONFIG AND DATA FILES. dose this mean i need to delete my old one's befor i update or do the new files just come with the update thanks for your help :)

18. Sorry to hear about hosting, I use GameServers.com and I am not in love with it but using FTP makes it decent.

It is best to delete or rename the files before loading the new version. Takes out all doubt.

I like to rename that way if I want to copy and paste old settings after the new files load, I can.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1481141068][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I want to make it so when the market is cleared it tells each player that their listings were removed; I am also going to add a custom filter where the player can type in a phrase and it will filter the market. For example, they might press "Custom Filter" and type bone.. which would filter any listing that has a Bone Club or Bone Armor or anything with "bone" in it.

We will see when I get it released : )

19. Thank you for your help and qiuck reply :)

20. Hi all, quick question. How do you fix it to where it shows the amount of items you need to trade for another item. For example, I have 2500 metal fragments trading for 2 AK's but it only shows the 2500 metal fragments number and not 2 AK's. Anyone know of a solution?