1. This plugin will fix servers that crash on startup. It might take 1 or 2 times but it will work.

Attached Files:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

server.save x4 via StartupCommands plugin work work too as an alternative.

3. i will give this a try :)

4. Not sure if it's necessary or not :p, but converted to C#

Attached Files:

5. booooo

6. LUA is superior.

7. Same problem.
    Server crash after loading the entire map
    At the moment when the server runs Approximately 5 seconds , and gets
    The plugins here in the topic don't help.

8. Same problem since the last update

9. i can confirm the plugin does work. like he explained it might take a couple of trys

10. Plugin didn't help me

11. wow, this is game breaking, happend to me 2 times this week, hopefully the fix will work, otherwise i have to wipe again..

Well, it did work, but rust admin is not working at this moment :S

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  12. Must knock on the wood that I had this problem only once this monday and only on one of my servers (low pop), did not try nothing, just sadly whispered "fuck it wipe it" and no problems anymore, againg knocking on teh wood cause my other servers are starting fine with no problems. Same for modded or vanilla servers

13. I had no issues for almost a week and I hit 290k entities, Did a restart and boom it messed up. Thank god I make backups every 30 minutes ;)

14. My Solution
    I found it works when you drag your .sav file(s) out until the server loads the .cfg files, then drag them back in quickly.

15. It may take up to 5 crashes before it actually loads, but it works every time, over 20 servers here, not a single wipe.

16. One of my servers has been having this problem for over six months now, same situation as everyone else.
    - Over the course of the wipe, the server starts to crash more and more
    - Server loads everything, accepts connections for a split second before crash
    - Crashes about 2 times a restart on average

Strange how everyone is suddenly having this problem.. At least I'm not alone now.

17. how is this still a problem... it happen again today for me

18. same here

Seems like rust needs some GOOD optimizing,

19. This issue was NOT addressed with this update.

20. But its still happening,