1. Its a bug with this update, wiped on update or not. It will crash on load on some occasions.
    Its like a semi forced update update on the update.

2. so will this fix itself over time or do i need to wipe server

3. read what is literaly posted above your post - wiped or not wiped wont fix, its bug with update, we need to wait for another update to fix it. Oh btw Had one crash only since update and from there none crash, so i suppose its again some rare bug thats not happing to all.

4. Server was crashing constantly after it loaded, deleted my current map save and had to wipe to fix it.

5. he just edit what he said i said something els before

edit o nvm i just tripping out i had this problem last night and stayed up till 5am with no luck recovering it

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  6. Heres whats been fixing it for me, patiently wait until it says Server Initialized, then just spam that console with server.save (4 or 5 times)
    It will crash but then it loads fine, try a couple times if no success.

7. where do you see "Server Initialized" every time the server restarts i cant even connect to the console

8. whos ur host? u dont have a dedicated?

9. i have nfoservers and yes its dedicated
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484435107][/DOUBLEPOST]but my game is under (Game: Rust (Experimental) [optional updates]) not sure if this will effect the step shown above

10. It will say Server Initialized once its done load the map inside the dedicated machine, if u rdp in u can see the progress.

11. how do i rdp into the dedicated machine ,do i need any special program for this task / i never really done this before sorry

12. Remote Desktop .. also you should be able to see the map load progress through a rcon client. like rustadmin or rusty.

13. yea i have rcon clients to the server it self but every time server starts up i cant even connect to it with rustadmin it atomically disconnect me

14. after if first starts there a few seconds where u cant connect, but eventually u will be able to and you can see the load map progress, after all that is loaded, and when server is fully loaded it should say server initialized, that is the time when you need to spam the console, u only have like a 5 to 10 second window before it crashes.

15. alright thanks for the help i really appreciate it, you will make 100 people happy if the server didn't wipe next time it happen again

16. Sounds good.

17. I've not had any crashes until 1 minute ago, Not sure if its what you guys are getting....

KERNELBASE.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)

18. if it fully loads and then crashes then try my fix.

19. I'm back up with no issues, I just saw this post earlier today and wondered if that was the same error everyone else was getting, I just found it odd that I got a random crash.

20. @Rusty Thanks man you saved my ass :D