1. I'm noticing lately that multiple servers have suffered DDOS attacks, servers begin to grow and become targets of children who have nothing to do with their lives.
    BR servers are mainly those who are suffering most from it!

What do you think about this and a solution?

PS: I think it's too bad, just hindering the development of some servers and undermines the players, think through a solution more difficult somewhat difficult events such finding better protection!

PS²: Sorry for my english :(

2. Find a provider with DDOS portection

3. Many providers comes with protective but are not enough, and some that are really functional are very expensive!

4. I have a 40 slot server with DDOS prevention from ovh. Which they are pretty good migrating attacks. I pay 20.00 USD a month for my server. Thats .50 cents a slot.

5. Don't think the ping is that good to south america.

6. Get a trustworthy company to host your server or get a 200 $ switch/router which can handle/drop all the unnecessary requests.

If you know how to flash an alternative firmware like dd-wrt on a router you can get a cheap ddos protection for like 50 $.

7. you get what you pay for.

8. It's true... we are suffering DDoS attacks and the worst thing is not even that.
    We dont have much company that offer a good dedicated server with DDoS protection. We kinda have to pay for a DDoS protection apart from the server.