1. Bloody Blackjack

Bloody Blackjack Naked Wanderer

I was wondering wulf if youve been able to sneak peak at the code? how long do you think it might take to re-work oxide for A16. they say they have alot of framework updates so im assuming oxide will need some love to keep working. Granted I know givingan ETA is a sensitive subject, so not holding you to anything you can tell us. just looking for a rough guestimate. say "when A16 drops it could take 1 week to 6 months to get plugins back in"

Whatever other input you can give on the related subject.

Thanks for your time, great work your doing in here!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

So you know which branch A16 is in? I don't see any recent updates in their dev branches that are public.

3. Bloody Blackjack

theres nothing more than some hype on steam. TFP released a16 to some select streamers. and the release notes have been released to the public.. and the release is MASSIVE. Experimental is expected to be out next wednessday IIRC. A15 i think was only experimental for a week or two then went public. SO its not quite out yet... But it IS coming soon... and it looks like its gunna be a real good update. im expecting 7days to get alot of traffic coming up shortly. Sorry thats all th info i have as of yet.

Check 7days steam page for source

4. Wulf

Yeah, if it's not in a branch then we can't really look at it.

5. Bloody Blackjack

K ill check back here in a week or two XD

6. Bloody Blackjack

Update: A16 has been released as an experimental beta. ^-^ Soooooo exciting! XD

7. KARRAR

KARRAR Naked Wanderer

can someone tell me if teleport mod 7d2d works with alpha 16 b119

8. Wulf

Oxide is not updated for it, so plugins won't either.

9. KARRAR

KARRAR Naked Wanderer

can you tell me how to add teleport to the server??

10. Azza_Woody

Azza_Woody Naked Wanderer

Is there anyway to manually update it to work on the current version and if so is there anyway someone could make a video on what we need and how to do it??? im new to oxide and looking to use it long turm my server is a bit over 2 years old

11. Wulf

No, we'd have to update Oxide for the changes, it isn't a plug-and-play sort of thing with the patching.

12. Azza_Woody

Azza_Woody Naked Wanderer

whos in charge of updating to current version and is there any tipe of a ETA

13. Wulf

We do not update until it is released; which A16 is still not released in the public branch.