You can create server startup scripts easily with StartupManager now!
Backup your autoexec.cfg if you don't want to lose your old settings.
For Linux users this tool requires file write permission to work.
- Press "Download Now" and download StartupManager tool.
- Run Hurtworld StartupManager.
- Choose what you want on your server and edit the fields.
- Press "Save Settings" and save on your server folder.
- Stop server and start again.
This tool must be ran from Server Machine and requires a display for GUI (will not work headless.)
Java 7 or above is recommended. If you don't have Java installed, you can install from: https://java.com/download.