RustRCON (Remote Console) is a means to allow administration of your game server without the need to be in the game itself or logged into your GSP server. RustRCON is a free admin tool that provides this remote administration ability by creating a TCP connection to your GSP RUST server using the Source Engine RCON protocols.
- multiple server logins
- one button commands
- ability to set time of day on server
- viewing of raw console output
- interactive and time-stamped chat
- time-stamped connections/disconnections
- audible alerts for connections/disconnections (doorbell)
- players can page Admin by typing 'ADMIN-ALERT' in chat
- viewing of player information
- view players Steam Profile
- give kits to individual players
- give kits to all players
- kick, ban or give items to players
- ability to give an item to all players
- give or take Oxmin flags (if Oxmin installed)
- teleport a player to another player
- teleport a player to a specific Rust map point
- teleport a player to a known location (list of locations included)
- add your own teleport locations
- viewing of banned players
- unban a player
- save data from console, chat or connections/disconnections
- customise the interface
- ability to update your server configuration (non persistent)
- Unicode (UTF-8) support
- Extract it to its own directory and simply run the executable (RustRCON32.exe).
- Make sure you add the line 'chat.serverlog true' to your Server.cfg file on your server or you won't see chat.
- If you are having problems after installation, check out the FAQ section above.
Its a Windows program, however, it has been reported as working under Linux Mint. Untested under Linux Wine (yet).
It's freeware, not open source so don't ask for the source code unless you are willing to fork out some money.
If you find bugs or have suggestions, email Tracker at:
View attachment 2829 View attachment 2830 View attachment 2831 View attachment 2832 View attachment 2833 View attachment 2834 View attachment 2835 View attachment 2836 View attachment 2837