1. If steamcmd is not installed and you try to install the server it will prompt to install it for you.
2. You can now choose to browse to steamcmd or you can install it from the server installer.
3. Some changes made to the Syntax Editor for better GUI usage.
4. Added an error list to the Welcome > Error List tab.
5. Fixed plugin updater not downloading.
1. Updated OxidemodInstaller Useragent.
2. Added progress size to OxideMod Installer.
3. Added "Close" option to the tray icon.
4. Added "nav_disable" option to the server settings. (Server Config tab)
5. You can now edit the plugins directly from RSM.
6. Syntax Editor Caption will now include the file name that's being edited eg. "Syntax Editor (PluginName.cs)"
7. Added back RSM Analytics. (Expect Some connection errors when opening RSM).
8. Syntax Editor now has a "Dark" and "Light" Theme....