Rust Server Manager allows you to edit the server config in a nice little GUI. It also allows you to install the server with a click of a button and you can choose the branch you want to install.
Github: GitHub - Inforcer25/Rust-Server-Manager (Always on the latest)
THIS VERSION IS NOT READY TO USE FOR YOUR CURRENT SERVERS!
Use this version instead http://oxidemod.org/resources/rust-server-manager.2494/download?version=13972
- Navigate to the Server Install tab and click "Install SteamCMD"
- After SteamCMD is done installing you can click install server and then choose a branch.
- After the server has finished installing click "Install OxideMod"
- Now you're ready to go and edit the config. Don't forget to click save!
- Start your server and enjoy!
- Edit the server config in a nice looking GUI
- Server installer along with oxidemod with a click of a button.
- Start server from the Server Manager.
- Plugin Manager
- Plugin Config editor
- Auto Backup
- A lot more!