THIS IS NOT A RCON TOOL. YOU CAN'T USE IT WITH HOSTING PROVIDERS LIKE gameservers.com, fragnet.net etc. THIS IS FOR SERVERBOX / PC OWNERS ONLY WHO WANTS TO HOST A SERVER FROM THEIR PC OR SERVERBOX!
Rust Server Manager allows you to edit the server config in a nice little GUI. It also allows you to install the server with a click of a button and you can choose the branch you want to install.
Just click download even tho the version number is incorrect.
DEV CODE: 7520
RSM ALT DOWNLOAD RSM.zip
THERE IS NO MORE 32bit SUPPORT!
Github: GitHub - Inforcer25/Rust-Server-Manager: Server Manager for Rust
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2016
I have used Virtual Machines to test these
- Navigate to the Server Install tab and click "Install SteamCMD"
- After SteamCMD is done installing you can click install server and then choose a branch.
- After the server has finished installing click "Install OxideMod"
- Now you're ready to go and edit the config. Don't forget to click save!
- Start your server and enjoy!
Screenshots are probably out of date!
- Edit the server config in a nice looking GUI
- Server installer along with oxidemod with a click of a button.
- Start server from the Server Manager.
- Connect to your server from RSM.
- Plugin Manager (Update, Enable/Disable, Install, Edit Config, Delete)
- Plugin Config editor (Syntax Editor)
- Multi Server Support
- Auto Backup
- A lot more!