THIS IS NOT A RCON TOOL. YOU CAN'T USE IT WITH HOSTING PROVIDERS LIKE gameservers.com, fragnet.net etc. THIS IS FOR SERVERBOX / PC OWNERS ONLY WHO WANTS TO HOST A SERVER FROM THEIR PC OR SERVERBOX!
Rust Server Manager allows you to edit the server config in a nice little GUI. It also allows you to install the server with a click of a button and you can choose the branch you want to install.
Github: GitHub - Inforcer25/Rust-Server-Manager: Server Manager for Rust
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2016
Ubuntu 17.04 (Everything works but he startup script that gets generated. Use the linux example script to help when creating a startup script.)
I have used Virtual Machines to test these
- Navigate to the Server Install tab and click "Install SteamCMD"
- After SteamCMD is done installing you can click install server and then choose a branch.
- After the server has finished installing click "Install OxideMod"
- Now you're ready to go and edit the config. Don't forget to click save!
- Start your server and enjoy!
- Edit the server config in a nice looking GUI
- Server installer along with oxidemod with a click of a button.
- Start server from the Server Manager.
- Connect to your server from RSM.
- Plugin Manager (Update, Enable/Disable, Install, Edit Config, Delete)
- Plugin Config editor (Syntax Editor)
- Multi Server Support
- Auto Backup
- A lot more!
Screenshots are probably out of date!