Ever wanted to have your plugins auto updated?
Plugin updater is a utility that makes just that happen.
Download, extract, drop it in your plugin folder, run, Voila, all compatible plugins should now be up to date.
*Only C#, Lua and Python with resourc iId specified
- Auto update plugins*
- Version checks before downloading
- --pluginFolder "path/to/pluginfolder"
- (defaults to working directory)
- --force true/false
- (forces redownload of all plugins)*
- --suppressReport true/false
- (suppresses the messagebox at completion)
- --debug true/false
- (Shows detailed messages of all events)
Limitations in this version:
- Supports C#, Lua and Python plugins at this time. Resource id needs to be specified in plugin as well.
If you experience any crashes post your errorlog and describe the crash so i can try to reproduce it.
- You tell me