OComposer helps you manage and install plugins of Oxidemod.org for Linux servers.
BETA Only tested in Rust Experimental server.
For more information / source code:
GitHub - tetreum/ocomposer: OxideComposer - Plugin Managment for OxideMod (oxidemod.org)
Installation / Usage
Login data is used to login in Oxidemod.org to download the plugins and check for updates.
- Download the ocomposer executable or use the installer as root.
Code (Text):$ curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tetreum/ocomposer/master/compiled/installer | bash
- Runin the same folder as /RustDedicated_Data/ is located and follow the setup steps.Code (Text):ocomposer
Install new plugins
- Run.Code (Text):ocomposer install PLUGIN_ID
Code (Text):ocomposer install http://oxidemod.org/plugins/stack-size-controller.1185/
ocomposer install stack-size-controller.1185
Check for updates
- Runto check for updates. A ZIP backup of plugins & it's data will be made before each update. The backups will be located in composer/backups/ folder.Code (Text):ocomposer update
If you also want to update Rust (if was installed via LGSM) & Oxide, runRequirementsCode (Text):ocomposer full-update
- PHP 5.5 or above.
- curl (apt-get install php5 php5-curl)
- zip (apt-get install zip)
- unzip (apt-get install unzip)