UiPlus is a plugin focusing on adding information for the user in a non-intrusive interface based on the interface by the developers already present in the game.
- Configuration File:
The plugin adds the possibility for enabling several highly customizable panels:
- Active players
- Able to reflect the current amount of players on the server, and the maximum amount of players able to join at once.
- Sleeping players
- Able to reflect the current amount of players sleeping on the server.
- Able to reflect the current in-game time down to the seconds. It also allows to switch between a 12 hour and 24 hour format.
For more information please visit the Github repository, it hopefully includes all the information you need. In the case that was a lie feel free to ask me.
As always feel free to make suggestions as I am always interested in making improvements.
- Improve readability of the configuration file.
- Add player coordinates.
- Add player facing direction.
- Add an icon indicating helicopter alerts.
- Add an icon indicating radiation alerts.
- Add an icon indicating airdrop alerts.