Any feedback / ‘constructive criticism’ would be much appreciated.
- Configuration File:
This plugin will allow players, with the appropriate permissions, to type a chat command and get a resource gather rate boost for a certain amount of time with a cooldown afterwards.
- The boostMultiplier setting in the config will multiply the current gather rate on the server (if you already have modified rates). So if you already have a 5x gather rate, setting the boostMultiplier to 2.0 will give the players an overall 10x.
The following are the permissions associated with this plugin.
( Need help using permissions? - Using Oxide's permission system | Oxide )
- turbogather.use - players with this permission can activate the command
- turbogather.vip - players with this permission get a different gather boost / cooldown time defined in the config
- turbogather.animal - players with this permission get turbo upon killing animals / players
- turbogather.admin - players with this permission are able to give other players a turbo boost for x amount of seconds with x amount gather increase
The plugin features a chat command which will turn on "turbo mode"
- /giveturbo <playername> <length(seconds)> <multiplier>
- /globalturbo <length> <multiplier>
- giveturbo <playername> <length(seconds)> <multiplier>
- globalturbo <start/end> <length(seconds)> <multiplier>
Configuration file :
"Active time": 30.0,
"Active time ANIMAL": 30.0,
"Active time VIP": 30.0,
"Boost multiplier": 1.0,
"Boost multiplier ANIMAL": 1.0,
"Boost multiplier VIP": 1.0,
"Cooldown time": 600.0,
"Cooldown time VIP": 600.0
"Activate Turbo on Animal Kill": false,
"Dispensers enabled": true,
"Effect Enabled": true,
"Enabled animals": [
"Pickups enabled": true,
"Prefix Name": "[<color=#0080ff>TurboGather</color>]",
"Quarries enabled": true
Future features :
If you have any features that you would like added, feel free to share them.
Known Issues :
- None planned
- void StartAnimalTurbo(BasePlayer player) - starts the animal turbo
Feel free to request anything else if you need it
- void StartTurbo(BasePlayer player) - starts normal turbo(checks if player has normal or VIP permissions as well)