Rusted.store is currently in beta. If you encounter any issues, please report them on the Oxide thread, PM me, or email email@example.com
- Configuration File:
What is rusted.store?
rusted.store is a payment platform for your Oxide powered server. While it is specifically streamlined for Rust, it will work universally for any Oxide platform.
What can I sell to my users?
You can sell anything that you can run as a console command. This includes currency, items, permissions, and more.
How do I set it up? (video)
How do players use it? (video)
- Put the plugin in your oxide/plugins folder and restart your server
- Sign up at rusted.store | Payment Plugin for Oxide Rust Servers, and set up your PayPal email and your Store Name
- Sign into your rust server, and type /donate config, fill it out with the information in your rusted.store account.
- Add package(s) on the rusted.store website
Create your rusted.store account to get started
- Type /donate, a list of packages will be shown
- Type /donate PACKAGE_ID - for example, /donate 1
- Visit the given URL, and pay for the package via PayPal
- Type /donate claim (May take up to 5 minutes for payment to go through, but it's usually within 30 seconds)