Catalyst is a free and opensource command-line extension for Oxide by RustServers.IO. Catalyst is meant for server owners who wish to automatically and easily manage their Oxide plugin installations.
- Apply updates to individual plugins or for every plugin at once
- Asynchronous, will not cause Time Warnings or lag
- Manage dependencies down to the specific version
- Automatically resolve required dependencies (avoids dependency hell)
- Search for and configure plugins from command-line
- Free & open-source
- Move Oxide.Ext.Catalyst.dll into the RustDedicated_Data/Managed folder
- Restart server
Checks if new versions are available for any plugin
Check if new version is available for specific plugins
catalyst.check PluginName [PluginName] [...]
Updates all plugins to latest versions
Updates specified plugins to latest versions
catalyst.update PluginName [PluginName] [...]
Installs specified plugin
catalyst.require PluginName [Version]
Installs all specified plugins
catalyst.requireall PluginName [PluginName] ...
Uninstalls specified plugins from server
catalyst.remove PluginName [PluginName] [...]
Command-line editing of plugin configuration files
catalyst.config PluginName Setting.SubSetting [NewValue]
Search available source repositories for a plugin by name, description, or requirements
catalyst.search search terms
Find available information on a specific plugin
Check if requirements are valid
Catalyst is free and opensource and we are happy to review community contributions. Please visit our Github to submit issues or pull requests.
Developers - Custom Sourcing
The protocol used to power this service is fully documented here, if you want to source the plugin repository yourself - let us know and we will help you out!